Tuesday, January 5, 2010

14.6'TH OF JANUARY AT 17:30

There is an upcoming exam which is a bit different than the essays that we have written before. It doesn't have a introduction or conclusion that we used to have in our essays, just directly answering the essay question. For me, it is better. Because I usually have had difficulties in these parts of essays and spent too much time on these. But the disadvantage of that is, I haven't get used to write it in that format, so it would be quite different for me. On the other hand, Sonja told us that we must bring pen, not pencil. In our high school, we had to write our process essays with pen and teacher had to sign the paper when we finished our work in class, so that we couldn't make changes when we brought it at home. But, it is the first time that I'll go to an exam without an eraser. Let's see what happens! Also, I'll have turkish literature exam in that day, which ends 2 hours before the english exam. Therefore, I should have my vitamins with me, because it will be a hard day!

1 comment: